Using phenomenal behaviors in the coupling between electromagnetic waves and transition dipole moments of molecules, in the research project “Resonance Bio,” we develop new technologies that revolutionize bioimaging.
This project is a collaborative effort principally by (bio)chemists who design molecules and optical physicists who control electromagnetic waves, and is creating a critical mass for technological innovations in bioimaging.
Our technologies are expected to resonate in a variety of research communities to catalyze a paradigm shift in our understanding of disease development.
MAIN PROJECT MANAGER
- PROJECT LEADER Atsushi MIYAWAKIRIKEN
- Michiyuki MATSUDAKyoto Univercity
- Takeshi IMAMURAEhime Univercity
- Hideo YOKOTARIKEN
- Kohei SOGATokyo University of Science
- Tomomi NEMOTOHokkaido Univercity
- Mako KAMIYAThe Univercity of Tokyo